question

daviga_66 avatar image
0 Likes"
daviga_66 asked ·

Active EPN partner - API Call limit revoked after 3 years, without any notice

We noticed our API call limits for our compatible app have suddenly been revoked yesterday without any notice (we can tell that by looking at the trading API limit that is set to 5,000 calls) We are an established EPN partner that drive a large traffic volume to eBay on a daily basis, and without high call limits it is impossible to do. We have opened another support ticket ending with 000005, with more relevant screenshots and information. Please look into this matter, Thank you.
bug reportsupportcompatibilitycompatible application checkepn partnership
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
daviga_66 avatar image
0 Likes"
daviga_66 answered ·
Hi @sandeep.dhiman, since you guys are soon off for the weekend, can you please confirm you are seeing my inquiry and will look into it? This issue has totally stagnated my business, and I see that your guidelines say: *Please note that if you have already exceeded your limit and it is affecting your business, you may request a temporary increase.* I hope you can help with getting the limit back at least temporarily until this issue is resolved.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.