question

tenzor-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
tenzor-0 asked ·

GetOrders does not give all backdated orders

I am using GetOrders method from Trading API in my Java application to get all orders by specifying the 'ModTimeFrom' and 'ModTimeTo' parameters. But this method is not returning all the backdated orders. It gives the orders for Today and whenever my application want to get backdated orders it doesn't return all the order at once. Is there a limitation for eBay API or any issue with the call ?
trading apigetordersgetorders-ebay-apinot working
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @tenzor-0, CreateTimeFrom/CreateTimeTo date filters are ignored if the number of days date filter is used in the request, or if one or more order IDs are passed in the request. This value cannot be set back more than 90 days in the past, as this call cannot retrieve sales older than 90 days old. Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/GetOrders.html Best Regards eBay Developer Program.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.