question

wetsuitwearhouse avatar image
0 Likes"
wetsuitwearhouse asked ·

TradingAPI - ReviseFixedPriceItem error: Return Policy Attribute Not Valid

I've been running the same script for several years without issues. This week we noticed all API calls failing with the following error: ShortMessage: Return Policy Attribute Not Valid LongMessage: Return Policy Attribute returnDescription Not Valid On This Site ErrorCode: 21920200 I'm only updating the product description. So the only fields being passed in the call are: ItemID & Description I've tested the same call in the Developer API Explorer under the Production environment and it returns the same response error, so I know it's not my external API script. I've never passed any information about the Return Policy. When I update the listing manually through the eBay site then there aren't any errors and the default Return Policy assigned to the listing saves just fine. The only messages regarding this that I've been able to find online all just mention the Return Description being depreciated for US marketplace in 2018, however these errors just started for me. Others have mentioned that their description HTML content was causing issues but I'm already wrapping my content in and that's worked for years. I'm at a loss as to what the issue might be. Thanks.
trading apierrorrevisefixedpriceitem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
wetsuitwearhouse answered ·
Escalated this to paid eBay support. Not getting very far. I'll try to remember to post an answer for others if I get this fixed.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
wetsuitwearhouse answered ·
Still not fixed for me.

davidmills02 avatar image
0 Likes"
davidmills02 answered ·
Same issue - it should be fixed

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.