question

bgrusd avatar image
3 Likes"
bgrusd asked ·

How do I create a sandbox user? I always get a Database Server error.

I always get a Database Server Error when trying to create sandbox user on the webform. https://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/SandboxUser/
sandbox-problemsandbox not workingoauth2sandbox-usersregistration
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @cafri-1576, We are looking into this and we will update you ASAP.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cafri-1576 avatar image
1 Like"
cafri-1576 answered ·
Same problem! please fix the issue. ,Same problem cannot create user sandbox database error.,Same issue i cannot create sandbox users!!! Please fix the problem.

anapk96 avatar image
1 Like"
anapk96 answered ·
same issue

jacrile_47 avatar image
0 Likes"
jacrile_47 answered ·
This crap is still completely BROKEN. you guys are BAD at this

hejan_4696 avatar image
0 Likes"
hejan_4696 answered ·
Hello, i've got the same Issue here. Can anybody tell me how long it usually takes to Reset the Password from a Sandbox account?

0 Likes"
@sha_494469 Please submit [contact us request here][1] for reset sandbox testuser password and then try once we reset your sandbox password. You will be informed via your mail for this. [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us#help-with-the-ebay-sandbox

sha_494469 avatar image
0 Likes"
sha_494469 answered ·
@sanjiv_developersupport yes I'm trying the correct login since if i try with any other input it gives me user/pass error. i tried in incognito mode but it keeps giving me the same cookies error as well. when i try to make a new user it always says user exists and when i try to reset password that page doesn't load at all or loads the error page in browser. I am so desperate now :))

0 Likes"
Hi @sha_494469, Are you trying to login right? Can you please give a try with incognito mode or please try after reset your password? I hope it helps.

sha_494469 avatar image
0 Likes"
sha_494469 answered ·
@sanjiv_developersupport It sounds like i managed to make an account when the database error was there. now that i don't get the user/pass problem i keep getting the cookies setting problem, even though i set all the cookie restrictions in my browsers, Firefox and Chrome, off. here is a photo of error page: ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/2818-untitled.png

untitled.png (34.2 KiB)

lhairman avatar image
0 Likes"
lhairman answered ·
Hi, I was able to create a new sandbox user now! Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.