question

bgrusd avatar image
3 Likes"
bgrusd asked

How do I create a sandbox user? I always get a Database Server error.

I always get a Database Server Error when trying to create sandbox user on the webform. https://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/SandboxUser/
sandbox-problemsandbox not workingoauth2sandbox-usersregistration
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

anapk96 avatar image
1 Like"
anapk96 answered
same issue

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mirco-4 avatar image
0 Likes"
mirco-4 answered
I have the same issue.

garretcambr-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
garretcambr-0 answered
I’m also getting the same issue

darshasing-74 avatar image
0 Likes"
darshasing-74 answered
I am also getting the same issue since yesterday.

mieggl_92 avatar image
0 Likes"
mieggl_92 answered
I'm having the same problem. I thought I'd succeeded in creating one but it report an incorrect password when I tried signing in with it. It then reported a database error when I clicked the link to reset the password.

dejanamadej avatar image
0 Likes"
dejanamadej answered
Same problem here.

cafri-1576 avatar image
1 Like"
cafri-1576 answered
Same problem! please fix the issue. ,Same problem cannot create user sandbox database error.,Same issue i cannot create sandbox users!!! Please fix the problem.

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
sanjiv_developersupport answered
Hi @cafri-1576, We are looking into this and we will update you ASAP.

mywbaypro avatar image
0 Likes"
mywbaypro answered
same issue , and even when it says database error, then it says user already exist but I cannot login with user created .

garretcambr-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
garretcambr-0 answered
Do we know if/when this will be fixable? Just looking for any kind of update, glad the eBay team is on this. @sanjiv_developersupport

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.