question

daviga53 avatar image
0 Likes"
daviga53 asked ·

False IP limit exceeded errors, randomly showing for several consecutive minutes

Anyone else having this issue with Shopping API? Even though I have a compatible App with approved high API limits, every now and then, I'm getting for several consecutive minutes this error from shopping API calls, then after several minutes it just goes away. I am highly dependent on the calls to work 24/7 flawlessly. Am I the only one? If so, why?
api-problemapi call limits
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
I'm not getting that exactly, but I'm getting something similar. It's with the Shopping API too, and it's just an occasional error 1.20 that I get -- for a few minutes, like you. That error is "Application ID invalid". Thankfully, things return to normal soon thereafter.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.