question

eubay93 avatar image
0 Likes"
eubay93 asked

Not able to list item for sale.

Hi, i having issues with placing an item for sell on sandbox from UI. For my testing i need to place item for sale. I am not able to do it. After selecting an item to sell, i`m redirecting back to main page. The query string have following * https://www.sandbox.ebay.com/sh/cl?mode=AddItem?categoryId=&epid=241995523&title=Apple+iPad+1st+Gen.+16GB%2C+Wi-Fi+%2B+Cellular+(Straight+Talk)%2C+9.7in+-+Black*
sandbox ebay
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered
Hi @eubay93, The Sandbox allows you to test applications developed with the eBay API in a simulated environment. However, it is not meant for continuous rigorous testing of your application, currently, you may not be able to list an item using UI but using API you should be able to list an Item. Please try with API to listing and let us know if you still see the issue. Best Regards eBay Developer Support
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.