question

xfa-59 avatar image
0 Likes"
xfa-59 asked ·

I do not see any product in my sandbox

Hi, I do not see any product in my sandbox test_arunas0 1. I made payment, fulfillment, return policies 2. Put new offer { "offerId": "7473465010", "sku": "ELS-814893", "marketplaceId": "EBAY_US", "format": "FIXED_PRICE", "listingDescription": "Test listing - do not bid or buy \\n Built-in GPS. Water resistance to 50 meters.1 A new lightning-fast dual-core processor. And a display that\\u2019s two times brighter than before. Full of features that help you stay active, motivated, and connected, Apple Watch Series 2 is designed for all the ways you move", "availableQuantity": 50, "pricingSummary": { "price": { "value": "10.0", "currency": "USD" } }, "listingPolicies": { "paymentPolicyId": "6111117000", "returnPolicyId": "6111134000", "fulfillmentPolicyId": "6111053000", "eBayPlusIfEligible": false }, "categoryId": "178086", "merchantLocationKey": "warehouse-100", "tax": { "vatPercentage": 21, "applyTax": true, "thirdPartyTaxCategory": "Electronics" }, "status": "UNPUBLISHED", "listingDuration": "GTC" } 3. Try publish it and got error { "errorId": 25008, "domain": "API_INVENTORY", "subdomain": "Selling", "category": "REQUEST", "message": "The eBay listing associated with the inventory item, or the unpublished offer has invalid data in the associated Payment policy. To list this item, you need to accept PayPal or other approved electronic payments as a payment method." } How I can solve issue and go to next level see products in sandbox? Step by step what I made 1. Policy 2. Added product 3. Added offer
ebayofferproductssell
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @xfa-59, Listing policies are not immediately required for offers, but are required before an offer can be published. The seller should review the payment listing policy before assigning it to the offer, as the following must be true for the payment listing policy to be compatible with the offer: - The marketplaceId value should reflect where the offer is being published - The immediately field value must be set to true since Inventory API offers only support immediate payment - The only specified payment method should be PayPal since immediate payment requires PayPal Listing policies can be created and managed in My eBay or with the Account API. To get a list of all payment policies associated with a seller's account on a specific eBay Marketplace, use the Account API's getPaymentPolicies call. REF: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/inventory/resources/offer/methods/createOffer
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.