question

big-saints-fan avatar image
0 Likes"
big-saints-fan asked ·

Getting HTTP 400 error from Merchandising API

For instance, getMostWatchedItems: https://svcs.ebay.com/MerchandisingService?OPERATION-NAME=getMostWatchedItems&CONSUMER-ID=____________&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=JSON&REST-PAYLOAD Anyone else having issues?
merchandising api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
1 Like"
helios825 answered ·
Yep, I'm seeing the exact same problem here. Merchandising API , gMWI call. I'm using XML format, and you are using JSON, so that's not likely an issue. When I test/refresh this bug in my browser, I'm seeing approx. a 50% failure rate. This began @ Mon-20-Apr-2020 ~5pm US Pacific Time, +/- a few hours, based on my logs. I would guess that some eBay API servers are on the fritz. Some, but not all. I hope they fix it soon!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
big-saints-fan answered ·
Not resolved; still failing 100%.,No, still failing 100%.

fges-ltd avatar image
0 Likes"
fges-ltd answered ·
Hi @big-saints-fan Same issue here too - started to see errors about 24 hours ago - now total failure. Are you still seeing issues or are they now resolved where you are?

0 Likes"
big-saints-fan answered ·
I wish there were a way to escalate these issues.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.