question

goth_world avatar image
0 Likes"
goth_world asked ·

Changing Sandbox user account to business and linking to Paypal sandbox email addresses.

I have requested this to be actioned numerous times but still waiting. Can ebay dev support please convert these sandbox user accounts to business: nortksitest1@protonmail.com nortksitest2@protonmail.com nortksitest3@protonmail.com nortksitest4@protonmail.com nortksitest5@protonmail.com And link to each one to one of the following Paypal sandbox emails: testing123@sandboxmail.com testing123-1@sandboxmail.com testing123-2@sandboxmail.com testing123-3@sandboxmail.com testing123-4@sandboxmail.com I have already tried submitting these requests through https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us#help-with-the-ebay-sandbox but nothing has been done about it. I would really appreciate some help with this please.
apisandbox-userslinking ebay paypal sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
goth_world avatar image
0 Likes"
goth_world answered ·
@sanjiv_developersupport
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.