question

jakobstadler avatar image
0 Likes"
jakobstadler asked ·

How can I receive notifications on my URL?

Hello, I have a problem for a time now, and i would really appreciate it, if you could help me.

I can't receive notifications on my URL!
I tried my own script and the listener.php, that is provided on one of the ebay sites.
(https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1164)

I know that i set my preferences right, because when I Call GetNotificationsUsage I get the following result:
<NotificationDetails>
      <DeliveryURL>http://latop-img.nextsoft.at/ebay/index.php</DeliveryURL>
      <ReferenceID>110121931025</ReferenceID>
      <ExpirationTime>2013-08-29T09:37:06.000Z</ExpirationTime>
      <Type>ItemUnsold</Type>
      <Retries>1</Retries>
      <DeliveryStatus>Delivered</DeliveryStatus>
      <NextRetryTime>2013-08-28T09:38:31.000Z</NextRetryTime>
      <DeliveryTime>2013-08-28T09:37:09.000Z</DeliveryTime>
      <ErrorMessage>|[Notification HttpEventSender: URL http://latop-img.nextsoft.at/ebay/index.php: HTTP Client returned 'Success' (HTTP status: 200, 'OK')]</ErrorMessage>
      <DeliveryURLName>one</DeliveryURLName>
    </NotificationDetails>

That tells me, that the notification is sent to my URL and is received by the client, because Client returned 'Success' (HTTP status: 200, 'OK')!

But when I try my scripts nothing happens.

Could anybody tell me, what I am doing wrong or post me a little skript, with which I can view, what I have received?

Thank you,
Jakob

notifications-url-receivi
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·

Hi Jakob

I am not sure if I got your question. You mentioned "I just get a few of them, like every second."

Can you please elaborate ? Did you mean you are not getting all the notifications and these are being delayed or are being delivered too frequently ?

As you know notifications are event based and depend on a lot of things-event subscription, number of users etc. which could determine the frequency.

Please clarify the above and also provide some more information like events in question, item-id.

Thanks

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jakobstadler avatar image
0 Likes"
jakobstadler answered ·

At least I've managed to get notifications, but I just get a few of them, like every second.

Is this normal, or do I have a problem with my code?

Thank you,
Jakob

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.