question

morielhezi avatar image
0 Likes"
morielhezi asked ·

JS FindingService working call- Does anyone have a working example?,

Hi all, Hope everyone stays healthy and takes care. We are all into that (COVID19) together. I am able to get a working Shopping API call, but all my attempts to get a FindingService call to work came in vain. Tried first w/o jsonp (as per the original 2012 example) and then with the Jquery and jsonp (ajax) way of calling and still either getting CONNECTION_RESET or 301/302 (page permanently not availble). If anyone has a working FindingService example that (still) works, I'd be thankful if you'd just paste and share it. I have come across many similar complaints that things used to work and stopped working etc. but I am not clear as of the current status (April 2020) Many thanks in advance,Hi all, Hope everyone stays healthy and takes care. We are all into that (COVID19) together. I am able to get a working Shopping API call, but all my attempts to get a FindingService call to work came in vain. Tried first w/o jsonp (as per the original 2012 example) and then with the Jquery and jsonp (ajax) way of calling and still either getting CONNECTION_RESET or 301/302 (page permanently not availble). If anyone has a working FindingService example that (still) works, I'd be thankful if you'd just paste and share it. Many thanks in advance
finding-apifindingservicejs
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

morielhezi avatar image
0 Likes"
morielhezi answered ·
![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/2611-capture.jpg

capture.jpg (74.4 KiB)

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

morielhezi avatar image
0 Likes"
morielhezi answered ·
I tried to paste the html as well. Here is only the js code. On the html there is a button (named eBay surprisingly). Click on it should do the trick $(document).ready(function() { $("#ebay").click(function(e){ var url = " https://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?SECURITY-APPNAME=**** &OPERATION-NAME=findItemsByKeywords&SERVICE-VERSION=1.0.0&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=JSON&REST-PAYLOAD&keywords=iphone&outputSelector(0)=SellerInfo&paginationInput.entriesPerPage=6&GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-US&itemFilter(0).name=MaxPrice&itemFilter(0).value=250&itemFilter(0).paramName=Currency&itemFilter(0).paramValue=USD" console.log ("before sending the request"); $.ajax({ url: url, dataType: "jsonp", data: {keywords: 'thermo'}, success: function(root){ console.log ("in the success function"); } }); }); });

morielhezi avatar image
0 Likes"
morielhezi answered ·
Here below is a sample code I was expecting to work- Just removed my AppID Key:

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.