question

postaltrip avatar image
0 Likes"
postaltrip asked

,API not listing all my products on sale

Since some days ago it seems that the remote function *GetMyeBaySelling* of the Trading API is not retrieving some of the recent products that I previously upload using also the API. They do appear in my store but they are not retrieved through the API, and this is causing lot of synchronization problems with other marketplaces. Is someone experiencing this issue too? It started with eBay Spain, but now it is failing with eBay Germany. Best regards,
trading api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered
Hi @postaltrip, In order to better assist you can you please file a support ticket, https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets. We will need more data from you, some of which may be private information and we do not want to expose it on public forums. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.