question

goth_world avatar image
0 Likes"
goth_world asked ·

Error 120: You need to create a seller's account

Banging my head against a wall here! I have created numerous sandbox users so I can test my application. However; I can not add any items due to a 120 Error: Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account What information is needed and how to I submit it? The sandbox is so broken I am unable to add/change any account details for any of these users.
sandbox-usersadditemcallaccount creationerror 120
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

goth_world avatar image
0 Likes"
goth_world answered ·
How will they know which sandbox users to implement this with?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @goth_world, Thanks for the follow up, concern team will done your request soon. once it get done you will be notified via your email. Thanks for the patience. Best Regards eBay Developer Support

goth_world avatar image
0 Likes"
goth_world answered ·
@zhuowei.developersupport can I have some support on this please? Also; my sandbox users and paypal accounts still haven't been linked, I submitted the request 2 days ago.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.