question

blackpanther-z avatar image
0 Likes"
blackpanther-z asked

Ebay sandbox to Paypal sandbox,Ebay sandbox and Paypal sandbox linked,Cant link my ebay sandbox to paypal sandbox,link my ebay sandbox to my PayPal sandbox,linking ebay sandbox with paypal sandbox

Hello, I can't link my Ebay sandbox and Paypal sandbox accounts together. Can you please link it ? @ankit_developersupport @onkar_developersupport @sree_developersupport @catherine_developersupport @shulamni_developersupport @yazhou_developersupport @eram_developersupport Ebay sandbox account: testuser_idanco322222 PayPal sandbox account: idanco32-buyer-1@gmail.com Thanks.
sandboxebay sandboxsandbox-ebay-storepaypal sandbox problemssandbox paypal
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
blackpanther-z answered
can anyone answer this?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered
Hi @blackpanther-z , Please submit contact us ticket to link sandbox to paypal. Please go through the below link. Link:- https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us#help-with-the-ebay-sandbox Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

0 Likes"
blackpanther-z answered
hey, I've done this twice already...nothing seem to happen, could you help? sanjeev_developersupport

0 Likes"
blackpanther-z answered
@sanjeev_developersupport

0 Likes"
blackpanther-z answered
@sanjeev_developersupport @ankit_developersupport @onkar_developersupport @sree_developersupport @catherine_developersupport @shulamni_developersupport @yazhou_developersupport @eram_developersupport can anyone answer my question already?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.