question

bestmobiledeals avatar image
0 Likes"
bestmobiledeals asked

Rejected account and no response

I tried to register a developer account but it was rejected with the following text: Your account registration was rejected due to problems with the data provided or other irregularities. If you believe this rejection is in error, please see our FAQs and Contact Channels page or work with your eBay representative directly. I have tried the form at https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us ...several times, yet no one has responded. It's been over a month since my initial contact yet nothing. Please can someone help! My developer username is bestmobiledeals.
rejectedlogin account creation
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
bestmobiledeals avatar image
0 Likes"
bestmobiledeals answered
Can someone please look into this for me and help me out as there is no reason my developer account should have been rejected and i've had no response from the contact us form. Please can someone help! My developer username is bestmobiledeals. @vertika_developersupport @eram_developersupport @sanjeev_developersupport @jitendra_developersupport @anisha_developersupport ,Can anyone help with this?
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.