question

qaah-7008 avatar image
0 Likes"
qaah-7008 asked ·

Sandbox link to paypal

I put a request in for the following details 3/4 days ago and it still hasnt been linked? I need my sandbox ebay account linking to my paypal account please My sandbox ebay user id is: testuser_seller_account_qasim My paypal sandbox account is: qasimahmed098-facilitator@gmail.com and for buyer testuser_buyer_account_qasim paypal email sb-47iwqm1374636@personal.example.com Currently getting the following errors when trying to list an item via the api explorer: 1. The email address you entered isn't linked to a PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, you'll need to set one up with this address so that buyers can pay you. (You can set up your account after your item sells). Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account. @eram_developersupport @sanjeev_developersupport
paypal-linking-issuesandbox change account typesandbox paypal
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

qaah-7008 avatar image
0 Likes"
qaah-7008 answered ·
It has been nearly 2 weeks and i am still waiting. Please can someone have a look and respond.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

qaah-7008 avatar image
0 Likes"
qaah-7008 answered ·
@ankit_developersupport @onkar_developersupport @sree_developersupport @catherine_developersupport @shulamni_developersupport @yazhou_developersupport @eram_developersupport Could any one help its been a week now please?

qaah-7008 avatar image
0 Likes"
qaah-7008 answered ·
Any update on this ?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.