question

himor_34 avatar image
0 Likes"
himor_34 asked ·

sandbox link to paypal

Hello, Please link these two test accounts for me: Ebay Sandbox Account: TESTUSER_huodaios55 to PayPal Sandbox Account: Himorrowcom@gmail.com and Ebay Sandbox Account: TESTUSER_huodaios555 to PayPal Sandbox Account: huodaiostest@gmail.com Thank you for your help!
sandbox paypal
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @dynojetresearch, We apologize for the inconvenience, as the self-service eBay/PayPal sandbox linking does not work at this time. We have successfully linked your sandbox and PayPal account for you. Thank you for your patience.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dynojetresearch avatar image
0 Likes"
dynojetresearch answered ·
Did you ever get help with this? I submitted the same form over a week ago and nothing has happened and they haven't linked it. What error are you getting? The error I am receiving is: Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account.

himor_34 avatar image
0 Likes"
himor_34 answered ·
I submitted the binding requirements at https://developer.ebay.com/contact-usාhelp-with-the-ebay-sandbox, but the binding is still not successful. Please help me. Thank you.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @himor_34, We recommend you to create an contact us ticket for Sandbox to Paypal linkage. Please find link :- https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us#help-with-the-ebay-sandbox Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.