question

lazc_41 avatar image
0 Likes"
lazc_41 asked ·

Phone number is different.

Hello, I am retrieving phone number of customer using; OrderArray.Order.ShippingAddress.Phone But in some orders phone number is different from the website. Why? Thanks,
order detailscustomer
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

boli3147 avatar image
0 Likes"
boli3147 answered ·
@sanjeev_developersupport Same Problem, Help.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lazc_41 avatar image
0 Likes"
lazc_41 answered ·
Hello @sanjeev_developersupport , Other API's has the same problem i think. Could you please check [this question][1] too. [1]: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/35691/getorders-phone-error.html Problem is same, phone numbers comes from no where. Thanks,

lazc_41 avatar image
0 Likes"
lazc_41 answered ·
Hello @sanjeev_developersupport, We are still getting wrong phone numbers randomly for our eBay orders, using Trading API. Thanks,

lazc_41 avatar image
0 Likes"
lazc_41 answered ·
Hello @sanjeev_developersupport I can retrieve all address information wright but only the phone number is different between website and API. So If you want to solve this problem, let me know. I will give free support trough this bug. Thanks,

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @lazc_41, In order to better assist you can you please file a support ticket, https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets. We will need more data from you, some of which may be private information and we do not want to expose it on public forums. Best Regards eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.