question

paycardshopde avatar image
0 Likes"
paycardshopde asked ·

Fulfillment API INTERNAL ERROR

Hi, Making the call "createShippingFulfillment" at https://api.ebay.com/sell/fulfillment/v1/order/{orderId}/shipping_fulfillment"; returns me the error: {"errors": [{"errorId":2003,"domain":"ACCESS","category":"APPLICATION","message":"Internal error","longMessage":"There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay developer support for assistance","parameters": [{"name":"message","value":"org.codehaus.jackson.JsonParseException: Unexpected character ('l' (code 108)): expected a valid value (number, String, array, object, 'true', 'false' or 'null')"},{"name":"code","value":"400"}] }]} Help? What could I do? I'm willing to provide further info if necessary.
errorfulfillment apicreateshippingfulfillment
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

paycardshopde avatar image
0 Likes"
paycardshopde answered ·
Hi again @eram_developersupport, The rLOGID is t6pithqauq%60%3F%3Cumjukqjtcpse*qcm%7Fa%28rbpv6702-170e932d6da-0xfa Edit: Ok, I managed to figure out what I was doing wrong. For some reason, the payload was not in .json format. Everything works now.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @ paycardshopde , Could you please provide me the environment(Sandbox/Production) in which you are trying to get access of Fulfillment API? Please share rLOGID? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
· 1 · Share

Hello @eram_developersupport, The production environment is the one I'm working in. Kind Wishes
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.