question

zlesavich avatar image
0 Likes"
zlesavich asked ·

Link Sandbox Ebay - Paypal Account

I have sent in several requests over the past few days to have these accounts linked, but it has yet to be fulfilled. Please link the following accounts together. Thank you. PayPal/eBay Email: sb-mqtck603875@personal.example.com eBay Username: testuser_sb-mqtck603875
link paypal to ebaylink paypal accountlink ebay to paypal on sandboxlink paypal
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vertika_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vertika_developersupport answered ·
HI @zlesavich , Please submit a technical support request here - https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets as more details of your developer account are required to triage the issue. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zlesavich avatar image
0 Likes"
zlesavich answered ·
Hi @vertika_developersupport I don't know if that worked. When I try to purchase a test item on the sandbox, it says: Your request could not be processed at this time. Error code: 70005 I've tried it from these sandbox accounts: sb-mqtck603875@personal.example.com mortymeyer@example.com

0 Likes"
Hi @zlesavich, Thank you for your patience. Your request for linking of accounts was successfully completed.Please verify at your end and let us know if this helps or you need further assistance. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

zlesavich avatar image
0 Likes"
zlesavich answered ·
@vertika_developersupport I sent in another request to have these accounts linked. Could you please let me know if this was completed?

0 Likes"
Hi @zlesavich, Please file a support request for linking your account. For reference please go through the given doc. https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.