question

jeffsnox avatar image
0 Likes"
jeffsnox asked ·

Errors grabbing Ebay FB items - 21359 : Input transfer has been terminated because your request timed out.

I have some code in place which connects to Ebay and retrieves ebay user feedback information and stores it locally. It was working fine up to last week. It's coded in PHP and uses the Ebay PHP Trading API.

Since last week, whenever the code runs I get no useful data returned. Only these two errors - sometimes one, sometimes the other, sometimes both:

21359 : Input transfer has been terminated because your request timed out.

PHP Warning:  DOMDocument::loadXML(): Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding !

Bytes: 0xE4 0x73 0x73 0x69 in Entity, line: 2 in /home/my-server-path/public_html/includes/ebaytradingapi/api.php on line 31

Has something changed? Where do you suggest I start digging?

TY!

21359-ebay-api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·

Hi

Which api call are you trying to execute and in which environmen

We did had some issues few days back and here is the site status update for the same : https://go.developer.ebay.com/content/resolved-trading-api-requests-xml-...

As you can see in the site status, the issue has been resolved. I'd suggest checking the headers but if this still doesn't fix the issue, please let me know the api call you are trying to execute, environment (sandbox or production) and we can double check.

Thanks

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.