question

zepinc avatar image
0 Likes"
zepinc asked ·

JSON Mapping Exception error

I'm trying to send the shipment details for an order. Every other shipment seems to work but I keep getting this failure for some of them. I have verified the data that worked on another order against this order and I don't see any difference in the data. I have tried resending the shipment over a period of time but continue to get this failure every time. I can't find this error anywhere in the forums so I'm hoping someone with Ebay will have time to look at this issue. "errors": ["errorId": 2003,"domain": "ACCESS","category": "APPLICATION","message": "Internal error","longMessage": "There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay developer support for assistance","parameters": ["name": "message","value": "org.codehaus.jackson.map.JsonMappingException: Can not deserialize instance of java.lang.String out of START_ARRAY token","name": "code","value": "400"]]
json mapping exception
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
anisha_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
anisha_developersupport answered ·
Hi @zepinc, Please submit a technical support request here - https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets as more details of your developer account are required to triage the issue. Regards, eBay Developers Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.