question

vime-4495 avatar image
0 Likes"
vime-4495 asked ·

How to set automatic payment method in sandbox seller account

Hi All, I'm getting error while posting a list to ebay. I'm trying to setup this process for development site using sandbox account details.When I post a listing to ebay it returns error saying that "Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account. ". I'm not able to find out what I'm missing here. I've created a sandbox use and generated token for this. Also account setting page url is not working for sandbox. alt text![alt text][1] Please helpme out. Thanks in advance. [1]: /storage/temp/2539-screenshot-new.jpg
sandbox-problem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
HI @vime-4495, Have you linked the Sandbox test username to the Paypal sandbox user email address? To link, you can file a support request from here: https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.