question

hayabusafight avatar image
0 Likes"
hayabusafight asked ·

Clarification on the 120 Day time limit for GetSellerList

Hi, We are trying to sync inventory between eBay and our internal application. I need to be able to pull all of our listings, check their listing id, SKU and current inventory level. GetSellerList seems to be the right method however there is a 120 day range limitation on it. Our listings are 'good till cancelled'. I want to be able to use *EndTimeFrom*, *EndTimeTo* but will the perpetual listing end dates fall into this range? Alternatively if I use *StartTimeFrom*, *StartTimeTo* will these auto-renewed listings fall into the 120 range or will I have to do an API call from the beginning of time in 120 day range cycles? I guess what I am trying to say is with listings of *fixed price duration* that are *gtc* how am I able to reliably pull all of our listings? Thanks.
trading apitrading-apigetsellerlistendtimefromstarttimefromendtimetostarttimeto
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
hayabusafight avatar image
0 Likes"
hayabusafight answered ·
@ankit_developersupport @sanjeev_developersupport Do you have any insights on this?
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.