question

blairtg avatar image
0 Likes"
blairtg asked ·

getOrders shipByDate showing incorrectly

We are attempting to pull our order ship by dates via the Fulfillment API. I have been able to pull in all of the data and store it correctly, but we're having an issue. While attempting to verify that my dates match with the ones that show in the seller portal, I've discovered that for some reason, the dates being returned by the getOrders request are **1 day later** than what show in the seller portal itself. I checked about 5 orders and this was the case for each one. For instance, an order that was **purchased yesterday** at 2PM EST should have a ship by date of **today**. This is true in the seller portal, but when I make the getOrders request and check the orders.lineItems.lineItemFulfillmentInstructions.shipByDate field, it says the ship by date is **tomorrow** instead. The date being shown in the seller portal coincides with our shipping template (same day shipping before 5AM EST), whereas the getOrders response appears to be giving me a date that is later than it should be. This could obviously cause issues with our account health if the seller portal date is the true ship by date(and according to our shipping templates, it **should** be the correct date.) Has anyone else run into this issue, and is there a specific reason it might be happening? Thanks.
getordersfulfillment apishipbydate
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
anisha_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
anisha_developersupport answered ·
Hi @blairtg, eBay using Pacific time zone rater than local time. I believe that is why in awaiting shipment page, which should have shown the 26th as the required ship by date rather than the 27th which is the date that the page showed. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.