question

cinemadiso avatar image
0 Likes"
cinemadiso asked

OrderReport doesn't show details of combined orders?

I use eBay **Bulk Data Exchange** to retrieve new order details. When I get the report file using **OrderReport** I get empty TransactionArray for customers who bought multiple items. So I get the name, address, phone number etc. but not what was ordered. If only one item has been bought then all information is available. Have there been any changes recently and what can I do to remedy the issue.
api
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered
HI @cinemadiso, Could you please confirm for which username you are retrieving order details because sometimes if username is not in correct format then also it shows the same error.For reference please go through the given doc. https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/identity-policies/username-policy?id=4235 Regards, eBay Developers Support
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cinemadiso avatar image
0 Likes"
cinemadiso answered
Hi there, I use token to retrieve the data and until recently it was working fine.
10 |600

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered
Hi @cinemadiso, Please file our technical support request as we require some of the confidential details from your side to triage the issue. So,further our team will review it. Regards, eBay Developers Support
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.