question

reaperfx-store avatar image
0 Likes"
reaperfx-store asked

Cannot set quantity to 0

I'm using Trading API version 1131. I have a multi variation listing and I'm trying to reduce the quantity of a single variation to 0 while the other variations are greater than 0. I've tried ReviseInventoryStatus and ReviseFixedPriceItem but both fail. I get the following error returned from the API [1] => Array ( [params] => Array ( ) [classification] => RequestError [code] => 515 [longMessage] => The quantity must be a valid number greater than 0. [shortMessage] => Quantity is not valid. [severity] => Error ) I have "Use the out-of-stock-option" ticked in Site Preferences. I have some listings where we sold the last item through eBay and they are correctly showing out of stock. In this case we got down to the last item but we don't have any left. We've set to the stock to 0 in our system but eBay won't accept the change. I've also tried manually editing the listing through eBay but I get errors saying I must set an SKU (which I already have) or that I can't use a mix of EPS and self hosted images (they are all self hosted).
quantity
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered
Hi @reaperfx-store, You can make use of 'EndItem' or 'EndItems' to end a currently active item listing before it would ordinarily end (per the listing duration). REF: [EndItem][1] [EndItems][2](end multiple active item listings before they would ordinarily end (per the listing duration). You can specify up to ten listings to end in a single request) Best Regards, eBay Developer Support [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/EndItem.html [2]: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/EndItems.html
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

reaperfx-store avatar image
0 Likes"
reaperfx-store answered
Hi, the other variations are still in stock so I don't want to end the whole item. I just want a single variation to show out of stock. The API documentation says this is possible but it's not working.
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.