question

jewelrytoys avatar image
0 Likes"
jewelrytoys asked ·

How do I get the listing duration(s) for stores?

The store listing durations used to be in USCategoryFeatureListingDurations.xml <SiteDefaults> <ListingDuration type="StoresFixedPrice">31</ListingDuration> ... </SiteDefaults> ... <ListingDuration durationSetID="31"> <Duration>Days_3</Duration> ... </ListingDuration> But that is no longer there (and hence broke my code, BTW). Now what? (Sorry about the character entities above. I couldn't find how to post without LT, GT and quote getting translated.) Thanks, Phil
storeslisting durations
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
HI @jewelrytoys, A listing duration is the length of time it will show on our site and the length of time you can list,depends on the listing format you choose.For detail please go through the given doc. REF: https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selecting-listing-duration?id=4652 Regards, eBay Developers Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.