question

iot.hub avatar image
0 Likes"
iot.hub asked ·

Updating Multi-Variation Listings with ReviseInventoryStatus

I am a little confused with what the documentation for ReviseInventoryStatus is saying. From https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/ReviseInventoryStatus.html: **This call cannot be used to modify the price and/or quantity of multiple-variation listings. To update the price and/or quantity of a variation within a multiple-variation listing, the ReviseFixedPriceItem call must be used instead** So reading this it sounds like I cannot use it to update the quantity of multi-variation listings. But what's contradicting is that when I read the description for the ItemID and SKU parameter, apparently you can? **For a multiple-variation listing, the SKU value of the item variation is required in order to identify a specific item variation.** I went on to try this and it works. I am able to update the quantity of a variation inside a multi-variation listing unlike what the first quote said. So what am I misunderstanding? Thanks
reviseinventorystatusmulti-variation
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.