question

scott.whittaker avatar image
0 Likes"
scott.whittaker asked ·

Get Orders... Sorry No entries found in the Time period requested.

I've downloaded the sample code from GitHub and have setup all the keys (devID, appID, certID) Got a userToken etc, set siteID to 3 as on UK site. Uploaded everything and tried to run it but I keep getting just "Sorry No entries found in the Time period requested. Change CreateTimeFrom/CreateTimeTo and Try again" I've set the date to 1 day, 1 week all sorts but still get the same error. There are loads of orders but I keep getting that error. I'm not trying to add items to eBay or change/delete anything just simply read orders. Am I missing something? Just seems very difficult to do a basic task. Really all I want is the customers contact details (phone and email) for each order as these dont all come through from PayPal. Everything else we get from PayPal and its really simple. I am using the Production method not the Sandbox or do I have to run this on Sandbox first or something? Seems unnecessary given I am only reading data and using the basic eBay supplied code. Thanks!
getordersno entries
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.