question

music.works avatar image
0 Likes"
music.works asked ·

Input error. Seller Inventory Service can not publish the data. Product not found. Please try again or contact customer support.

Hi! I'ev created a new item, then added and offer. offer is there and I can see it as unpublished via API. No errors received by previous API call. When I try to publish the offer, I receive error: { "errors": [ { "errorId": 25604, "domain": "API_INVENTORY", "subdomain": "Selling", "category": "REQUEST", "message": "Input error. Seller Inventory Service can not publish the data. Product not found. Please try again or contact customer support.." } ] } How can be 'Product not found'? I was able to create the item and create an offer on it with the specificed SKU. Any suggestion? Thanks!
api-problemsellingpublish offer error
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

music.works avatar image
0 Likes"
music.works answered ·
Hi! All previosly API calls have been processed correclty with a 2xx http code. The only not working API call is the publish one. Unfornunately api error code is too generic and it is impossible for me to understand which is the real problem. Also, offer is correclty created and associated to proper SKU. Can you please guide me in debuggung the problem? Which additional info do you need? Thanks

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @music.works, Could you please check authentication, syntactical errors, rate limiting or missing headers, bad HTTP header values at your end. If you need further help, please let us know. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.