question

sansi3536 avatar image
0 Likes"
sansi3536 asked

Is this possible to bulk update the products with MIP that were added by using the New API ?

Hello , Due to the restriction on updating bulk products with the new API, I would like to update the inventory with the MIP. I just wanted to confirm that, if I will add/list product by using the new Rest API is this possible to update inventory of them by MIP or not and the products will be accessible to NEW API later after updating them with the MIP or not.Please clear my doubt.
new api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered
Hi @sansi3536, We want to inform you that you can manage only those products which were listed by MIP and you cannot update those products which were created outside of MIP. Note: we are working on getting this feature and expected to be available by end of Q2, will update you once we have an update on it. Regards, eBay Developers Program
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.