question

modacalcio avatar image
0 Likes"
modacalcio asked

Shipping service Autre livraison internationale standard(57101) is not available.

I have a similar problem since long time but can't find any solution. I add items on ebay wih **AddFixedPriceItem** call and since there no problem. But when I go in **ReviseFixedPriceItem** with same XML strings for shipping it gives me this error. I need to specify one fee for Europe and one other for worldwide. **Shipping service Autre livraison internationale standard(57101) is not available.** I am not able to format following code with the pre format WSYWYG editor <InternationalShippingServiceOption> <ShippingService>FR_StandardInternational</ShippingService> <ShippingServiceCost>9.9</ShippingServiceCost> <ShippingServiceAdditionalCost>2.49</ShippingServiceAdditionalCost> <ShipToLocation>Europe</ShipToLocation> <ShippingServicePriority>1</ShippingServicePriority> <InternationalShippingServiceOption> <ShippingService>FR_StandardInternational</ShippingService> <ShippingServiceCost>11.9</ShippingServiceCost> <ShippingServiceAdditionalCost>2.99</ShippingServiceAdditionalCost> <ShipToLocation>Worldwide</ShipToLocation> <ShippingServicePriority>2</ShippingServicePriority> </InternationalShippingServiceOption> You can find full xml request for both calls on [ www.modacalcio.it/RequestsTrial.xml][1] [1]: view-source: http://www.modacalcio.it/RequestsTrial.xml
revisefixedpriceitemshippingserviceoptionsinternationalshippingserviceoption
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.