question

detroitaxle avatar image
0 Likes"
detroitaxle asked ·

Ebay SandBox

Hello, so I'm trying to integrate orders into the ebay sandbox but I'm have no luck. I can't see any orders in the sandbox. Any suggestions?
sandbox-problemsandbox not workingebay sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

parmark-92 avatar image
0 Likes"
parmark-92 answered ·
The sandbox has been broken to the point it is useless for developers for at least a year, and based on the forum posts maybe several years. You cannot use the eBay sandbox to build applications that integrate with eBay. You have to use production accounts and risk getting banned, and spending money on fake things. I guess they don't really want people to provide their customers with options outside of the ones they provide.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

detroitaxle avatar image
0 Likes"
detroitaxle answered ·
Hello yes, What I'm trying to accomplish is the following: We are trying to integrate our warehousing software to pull orders from the ebay sandbox. We want to test the warehouse software ebay api socket functionality. We haven't had any luck thus far. Thank you in advance @ankit_developersupport

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
Hi @detroitaxle, Can you please share more details on it, what steps you are following and are you getting any error message there?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.