question

alex_o_32 avatar image
1 Like"
alex_o_32 asked ·

Internal Server Error 500

When I am trying to https://apix.sandbox.ebay.com/buy/order/v1/guest_checkout_session/initiate It gives error: errorId: 15000 domain: "API_ORDER" category: "APPLICATION" message: "There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay developer support for assistance." parameters: [{name: "code", value: "1033"}] 0: {name: "code", value: "1033"} name: "code" value: "1033"
sandbox-problemsandbox not workinginternal server errorinitiatecheckoutsessioncheckout session
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

scgame avatar image
0 Likes"
scgame answered ·
Hi @sanjiv_developersupport, thank you for the follow-up. That is really helpful information! Thank you for your work, too. I hope that you will be as successful regarding the getItem issue.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @scgame, This is for ePN partner to get attribution if you are playing with it, you can skip this header X-EBAY-C-ENDUSERCTX: deviceId=riskCorrelationId. ePN partner goes through their process to get this “This ID is generated during the PayPal library”. Best Regards eBay Developer Support

scgame avatar image
0 Likes"
scgame answered ·
Hi @sanjiv_developersupport - thank you very much. I am also able to perform the InitiateGuestCheckoutSession call successfully and I am glad to hear that the getItem case is still being worked on. Is there any estimate when this problem will be solved? Meanwhile can you explain the " X-EBAY-C-ENDUSERCTX: deviceId=riskCorrelationId" request header for the InitiateGuestCheckoutSession call? It wasn't needed for performing the call sucessfully (and perhaps ist not needed at all?) but the spec ( https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/order/resources/guest_checkout_session/methods/initiateGuestCheckoutSession) states that the riskCorrelationId " is generated during the PayPal library integration." However I have problems finding an example for this, respectively found that this seems to be linked to a PayPal risk library but that was rather vague. Can you explicitly me point me to the PapPal library in question and/or state if that is necessary for Sandbox integration (successfully performing a guest checkout in the sandbox)?

0 Likes"
Hi @scgame, I'm able to make IntiateGuestCheckoutSession call successfully and we are still working on the GetItem of Browse API case. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

scgame avatar image
0 Likes"
scgame answered ·
Hi @sanjiv_developersupport that would be perfect, thank you. Does that apply for this issue as well? https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/36215/error-11001-the-specified-item-id-was-not-found.html It is even more "basic functionality" and might even be related to the issue described here.

0 Likes"
Hi @scgame, Thanks for the follow-up, we are working with the concerned team regarding this and we will update you accordingly. Best Regards, eBay Developers Program

scgame avatar image
0 Likes"
scgame answered ·
Hi @jitendra_developersupport, this problem and also https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/36215/error-11001-the-specified-item-id-was-not-found.html still seems not to be fixed. Is someone working on it?

scgame avatar image
0 Likes"
scgame answered ·
Hi, I have the same problem (today 2020-07-18). It might be related to this problem also: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/36215/error-11001-the-specified-item-id-was-not-found.html

jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered ·
Hi @alex_o_32, Error 5009There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay developer support for assistance&quot) indicates an error on the eBay server side, not an error in your application. It is common practice to wait a few seconds and retry the API call again. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please let us know if still, you are getting the same error.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.