question

gizoby avatar image
0 Likes"
gizoby asked ·

How can I get approved for Marketplace Insights?

How do we get approved for the Market Place APIs? I got approved for EPN, but it doesn't include Marketplace Insights. Is there another form I need to fill out to get this approval? I am currently using FindCompletedItems/BestOfferAccepted API(s), and I am reaching my 5,000 limit on it. eBay told me the Marketplace Insights API will be better for me. Advice?
marketplace insights api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

erateexercis-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
erateexercis-0 answered ·
@gizoby did you got access to it?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @ohadohad2, The Marketplace Insights API is part of the eBay Buy APIs and it is available only to select Partners. Here are the requirement and process of how you can apply for access. Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/static/ref-marketplace-supported.html Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/marketplace-insights/overview.html#API Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

ohadohad2 avatar image
0 Likes"
ohadohad2 answered ·
@ankit_developersupport I did as instructed. Seems like getting access to this API isn't so easy, even to the sandbox. I got rejected once without any explanation and now I tried again, waiting for a final decision. Can you share what are the requirements so we want spend money on tickets that get rejected?

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
Hi @gizoby, It is one time chargeable after that you can file a premium support for further bug or request without any charge . let me know if you need further assistance. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

gizoby avatar image
0 Likes"
gizoby answered ·
@ankit_developersupport So I have to open up a ticket and pay $75/h to see if I can get approved for this API?

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
Hi @gizoby, Since you have approved by EPN , So the next step is file technical incidence to get access of marketplace Insight API. You can file premium support from here :- https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets Best Regards , eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.