question

ppr-marketplaces avatar image
0 Likes"
ppr-marketplaces asked ·

Incomplete Account Information when publish offer

errorId: 25018 message:Incomplete account information. Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account.
publish offer error
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi , Can you please file a contact us support request here: https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us#help-with-the-ebay-sandbox and a concern team member will link your sandbox account to paypal and will inform you via your request email address. Best Regards , eBay Developer program

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

resa-fashion_com avatar image
0 Likes"
resa-fashion_com answered ·
Hello, we also have a similar issue and under the sandbox account almost every link leads us to an error page. e.g. we can not link our paypal sandbox and enter our company information. How can we proceed? Regards

0 Likes"
ppr-marketplaces answered ·
Hi @ankit_developersupport, i still have the same problem: errorId: 25018 message:Incomplete account information. Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account could you help me , i want to want publish a product and get the order. Best regards

0 Likes"
Hi @ankit_developersupport, Just to know if you need more information, please let me know if so. Best regards

0 Likes"
Hi , The my user in PayPal sandbox is saskeroms-facilitator@gmail.com and my user in Ebay Sandbox is testuser_saskeroms-facilitator Related with the user testuser_ppr_seller do i need permissions to publish the offer? Best regards!!!

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
Hi @ppr-marketplaces, Can you please provide us PayPal sandbox user email address. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

0 Likes"
Hi, My user in the sandbox is testuser_ppr_seller I tried to publish the offerId: "7463075010". Please let me know if you need more information. Also yesterday i created other user in the sandbox, the user is testuser_saskeroms-facilitator, i did beacuse i read that maybe this error was because i didn't linked the Paypal Account, so i create an user in Paypal Sanbox and with the same name i created the user in paypal.But i'm trying to create an inventory item and throw me the next error: { "errors": [ { "errorId": 25001, "domain": "API_INVENTORY", "subdomain": "Selling", "category": "REQUEST", "message": "A system error has occurred. Oops, something went wrong. Wait a moment and try again." }, { "errorId": 25001, "domain": "API_INVENTORY", "subdomain": "Selling", "category": "REQUEST", "message": "A system error has occurred. Internal Server Error" } ] } Best regards

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
Hi @ppr-marketplaces, Could you please provide the environment (production or Sandbox) in which you are trying to publish offer . Best Regards eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.