question

techzone2005 avatar image
0 Likes"
techzone2005 asked ·

How can I get the "seller notes"

![alt text][1] Hello, I recently saw an item with no description added by the seller but the seller added a "seller note" that displays next to the item specifics/condition. It's a box with yellow background, where the seller can add custom details. Please see the attached image, where I show exactly what I'm referring to. Is there any API that retrieves that field? Thanks [1]: /storage/temp/2516-sellernotes.jpg
finding apisearchseller notes
sellernotes.jpg (41.4 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·
Shopping API GetSingle/Multiple Items is supposed to return ConditionId and ConditionDescription which should be the field you need, but neither are returned for any listings AFAICS. The change log indicates that ItemSpecifics used to include this information, but it does not. Looks like a **BUG** Finding API returns a condition node, but not this field. https://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/shopping/docs/CallRef/GetSingleItem.html#Response.Item.ConditionDescription

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

techzone2005 avatar image
0 Likes"
techzone2005 answered ·
Hello again, Thanks for your reply. That KB is about Half.com but I'm interested in ** Ebay.com** items. Any help with this one? Thanks

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @techzone2005 , Please go through the following article to get Seller note: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1728 Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.