question

garr_6531 avatar image
0 Likes"
garr_6531 asked ·

What API I need?

Hello, everyone I‘ currently working on connection between the Programm I’m developing and EBay marketplace. The Programm I‘m working on Must receive informations about sellings from a particular eBay seller’s Account. Therefore I’d kindly like to ask you to share all known eBay APIs which are responsible for delivering and transferring information about: Sells with status „paid not sent“, their weight, dimensions (width, height, length), name, delivery address, content (what is sent), price. And an API which changes the status to „sent“ as soon as the parcel has been sent. Your support is appreciated! Best Regards
api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
ankit_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
HI @garr_6531 , Please go through the given doc. https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/static/sell-landing.html Let us know if this helps or you require further assistance. Regards, eBay Developers Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.