question

umer-2786 avatar image
0 Likes"
umer-2786 asked ·

how to approve ebay sandbox account?

Hello, I'm trying to approve my sandbox ebay account which i have created with the name testuser_umerck_123. I have search online they said to fill the require information in Personal Information tab but whenever i click Personal information tab it redirect to home page sandbox.ebay.com and i already submit request for paypal sandbox account integration with ebay sandox account which also cannot be done from account settings as there is not further link when clicking integrate paypal button. I'm confuse now how to approve my sandbox account. This is the error is showing in account screen: ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/2504-account.png
ebay-trading-apisupportdeveloper
account.png (46.3 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
Hi @umer-2786, For the sandbox account you need not to get any approval as it is only for testing.You can create more than 1 sandbox account with one eBay Developer account. Could you please provide sandbox user PayPal email address so that we can link for you and you can test any API using Sandbox account, you need not to worry about your Personal Information here? Regards, eBay Developers Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.