question

InactiveAutoUser avatar image
0 Likes"
InactiveAutoUser asked ·

Auth token is invalid temporarily

Hello,

last Sunday I received this message from the API: "Auth token is hard expired". So I generated a new token and changed the code.

After this the API call works again, but only for three times. Then I receive "931 : Auth token is invalid.
Validation of the authentication token in API request failed."

I have generated a new token again and then one call did work the next call shows the error 931 again. I tried it a few times with the same procedure but always the same problem. My php script has worked a long time with no problem. Is there a solution?

auth-token
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mholbrgr avatar image
1 Like"
mholbrgr answered ·
Im having a similar problem when subscribing to notifications to a .asp. When I send the call to subscribe to email address it comes back successful, but when I try to subscribe to my .asp url it comes back as Failed to authorize the user token. Its the same token, whats up with that?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

d4nr0k avatar image
1 Like"
d4nr0k answered ·
We have the same issue. With some tokens requests to the Trading API results in a 931 invalid token error response. We checked the following: * token expiration date (valid until Octobre 2017) * token semantics (a-z A-Z 0-9 + / *) Everything is fine. Any Ideas?

present_jp avatar image
0 Likes"
present_jp answered ·
I have a similar problem in Python sdk. I use new UserToken updated to use refresh token for auth token. Please tell me how to solve.

antonioferramenta avatar image
0 Likes"
antonioferramenta answered ·
I'm having the same problem, token Expires: Fri, 25 May 2018 22:38:58 GMT but work only for one time. May be this the cause? http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/revising_restrictions.html

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·

Hi

Here is the KB article that discusses the possible reason for this error : https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=630

If this doesn't address your issue, please file a support ticket here : http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/

Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.