question

dvki_86 avatar image
0 Likes"
dvki_86 asked ·

Please link ebay and paypal sandbox accounts,Please link sandbox PayPal and eBay accounts

Hello, Please link these two test accounts for me: Ebay Sandbox Account: testuser_webshoptechnologies_buyer PayPal Sandbox Account: wt.ebay.buyer.01@gmail.com I have added one of the test credit cards to the PayPal Sandbox account, but cannot test COMPLETE orders with it since transactions do not seem to go through. My guess is that it's because they are not really linked. Thank you for your help!
paypal-linking-issuelink paypal to ebaylinking sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
HI @dvki_86, We apologize for the inconvenience, as the self-service eBay/PayPal sandbox linking does not work at this time. We have successfully linked testuser_webshoptechnologies_buyer to wt.ebay.buyer.01@gmail.com for you. Thank you for your patience. Regards, eBay Developers Program
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.