question

philly_fan22 avatar image
0 Likes"
philly_fan22 asked ·

New Account appid authentication failure connecting to sandbox

I have a New Developer account and I am using python on windows to connect to ebay API. I downloaded the ebaysdk and I have added my appid, certid, devid to the YAML file (configuration). All the files compile. When I run the findbykeywords.py file I receive the following authentication failure error Can anyone suggest what I should check to figure out why my appid from ebay is failing when I make the connection using the ebaysdk? File "C:\Users\CraigDewalt\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python38\site-packages\ebaysdk\ connection.py", line 223, in error_check raise ConnectionError(estr, self.response) ebaysdk.exception.ConnectionError: 'findItemsByKeywords: Internal Server Error, Domain: Security, Severity: Error, errorId: 11002, Authentication failed : Invalid Application: myapplicationidhere
sandboxpythonappidconnection errornoob
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.