question

bluestang5 avatar image
0 Likes"
bluestang5 asked ·

Developer account still pending approval

Hello, It's been about three days since creating our developer account and it is still pending approval. Is there anything I can do to expedite this? I have seen some posts where @ankit_developersupport has resolved this issue. We are looking for approval on account name "nahvac". Thank you.
account activationapproval
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
Hi @ bluestang5, We apologize for the inconvenience. The username nahvac and email james.chastain@northamericahvac.com are successfully registered and verified in our system. Please try to login https://developer.ebay.com/signin using the previously mentioned username or email. In the future, please file a support ticket https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us (under the "Problem in verifying my email address during registration" section). Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bluestang5 avatar image
0 Likes"
bluestang5 answered ·
Hi @sanjeev_developersupport, the developer username is **nahvac**. Thank you.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @bluestang5, Could you provide us with your eBay developer username? we will check and help you accordingly.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.