question

saho_24 avatar image
0 Likes"
saho_24 asked ·

why the orderstate is active (not complete) when I manually confirm the payment of an order?

I have a customer what not can pay via the eBay standard payment channel. So he did a direct bank account transfer and I confirmed the payment manually and shipped the order then. The problem now is that I cannot get the full dataset via "GetOrders" like the shipping address, because the orderstate is still active and not changed to complete. What I think is that when I have confirmed the payment even the orderstate have to change to complete.
getordersorderstate
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @saho_24, To investigate your issue, we need more information. I recommend you to file a support ticket. Please go through the link to file a support ticket. Ref:- https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.