question

weeguyp avatar image
0 Likes"
weeguyp asked ·

compatible applicaiton

Hello I want to increase my daily calls so need my application to move to a compatible applicaiton. Under the conditions it says Collecting statistical or other information related to specific eBay users, groups of eBay users, or or types of eBay users Does this include shops? Can I still query the products listed using storeName call Would it be rejected or do they mean individual users? Can I still have an app that looks at the contents of a number of stores? Thanks!
help required
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
Hi @weeguyp, "Collecting statistical or other information related to specific eBay users, groups of eBay users, or or types of eBay users" means that weather you are storing eBay data or not , this doesn't mean that you have to mention store name and shop. You can file Compatible Application Check request from here . REF: https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets?tab=app-check Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.