question

inhomeoutlet avatar image
0 Likes"
inhomeoutlet asked

Are there any API Changes that would effect google shopping visability for Mananged Payment Listings?

We have been talking to someone about an issue that we are having with our listings not showing up in google shopping. They stated that eBay changed the structure of the auction when switching to managed payments and that there is a markup that needs to be added through the API for google to be able to crawl our listings... I am fairly familiar with eBay API but am not sure what they are talking about. I believe they are being intentionally vague to try and charge us thousands of dollars to fix it even though I am capable fixing it myself once I know where the problem is. I am just wondering if anyone knows of any changes that would only effect managed payments listings and would hurt google shopping visibility.
managed paymentsgoogle shopping
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.