question

thestampbook avatar image
0 Likes"
thestampbook asked ·

Urgent: Images not showing after being submitted by API

Please could someone help. I listed a few items for sale via the API. The images on the lot page shows okay, but there are missing images in my shop and also in the main eBay listings. See here for the shop: https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/thestampbook?_pgn=2 The ones that are missing are for Northern Rhodesia.
trading apiimages
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
thestampbook answered ·
Still waiting for some eBay response...

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
thestampbook answered ·
@sagar_developersupport Care to comment?

0 Likes"
thestampbook answered ·
Now they are there after appearing overnight. Any ideas what could be causing this delay?

0 Likes"
thestampbook answered ·
Still having a problem with this. I submitted six items, three worked with images, three fail to show the images. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/The-Stamp-Book?_pgn=2 Scroll to the bottom please. The API can clearly find the images from my server, they are there. And the images appear in the lot Item View just fine. It's just that they are missing from my shop view and also in the main stamp listings. Is there anything you can do to help please?

0 Likes"
thestampbook answered ·
They are now, one appeared over night and then one of your support people fixed the other one.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @thestampbook , When we check at our end, images are there. PFA![alt text][1] Best Regards, eBay Developer Support [1]: /storage/temp/2497-images.png

images.png (109.3 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.