question

boris.rabinovich avatar image
1 Like"
boris.rabinovich asked ·

Can't list items on sandbox.ebay.com

What should I do? Upload image doesn't work. call fails on Chrome. Listing just freezes when trying to list with no image.
sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

parmark-92 avatar image
0 Likes"
parmark-92 answered ·
This appears to still not be working and has not worked for at least 3 years. Not being able to create listings via the sandbox web UI is unacceptable. So many things do not work from the Sandbox UI making it unusable for over 80% of any real testings. The sandbox is supposed to allow us to test our applications that integrate with eBay and we need the UI to work and function like the production UI does. When will the sandbox be working?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

detroitaxle avatar image
0 Likes"
detroitaxle answered ·
@ankit_developersupport Can you link my paypal account also to my testuser? I'm also having issues linking paypal myself. Here is the paypal cturner@detroitaxle.com Testuser_cturner20

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
HI @beattie282, We apologize for the inconvenience, as the self-service eBay/PayPal sandbox linking does not work at this time. We have successfully linked testuser_beattie282 to beattie282@beattie282-test.com for you. Thank you for your patience. Regards, eBay Developers Program

beattie282 avatar image
0 Likes"
beattie282 answered ·
Hi @ankit_developersupport Could you link testuser_beattie282 to beattie282@beattie282-test.com for me please? Thanks.

0 Likes"
HI @boris.rabinovich, We apologize for the inconvenience, as the self-service eBay/PayPal sandbox linking does not work at this time. It seems you already have successfully linked testuser_boris_iknowthechef to boris@iknowthechef.com. Thank you for your patience. Regards, eBay Developers Program

lalising_95 avatar image
0 Likes"
lalising_95 answered ·
@ankit_developersupport here are the details 1) payever.testing 2) TESTUSER_aicloud 3) aerolalit@icloud.com 4) lalit.singh@payeve.org

0 Likes"
boris.rabinovich answered ·
How do I see if its linked? Please link testuser_boris_iknowthechef to boris@iknowthechef.com

0 Likes"
Hello @lalising_95, Could you please check whether your sandbox account is linked to paypal or not? If not then either you file a support request to link eBay and PayPal Sandbox account or you can provide us the following details so that we can link it for you. 1.Your developer account username 2.The eBay Sandbox test username 3.The Sandbox user email address or first and last name 4.The PayPal Sandbox user email address. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

0 Likes"
boris.rabinovich answered ·

0 Likes"
HI @boris.rabinovich , We apologize for the inconvenience, as the self-service eBay/PayPal sandbox linking does not work at this time. We have successfully linked testuser_boris_iknowthechef to boris@iknowthechef.com for you. Thank you for your patience. Regards, eBay Developers Program

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.