question

brper_2069 avatar image
0 Likes"
brper_2069 asked ·

getOrders doesnt return orders

I have an item that the buyer has not completed the checkout. If I call the Rest API getOrders it doesn't return any records. But seems to work with the Trading API. What can I do? user dev: channel-dev@productsup.com user test seller: testuser_pup_test_1 user test buyer: testuser_gbp
order apiempty response
image.png (233.9 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @brper_2069, I have checked and found that there might be some issue with your current account,Could you please register new Sandbox test user account and file Support request to link your account with Paypal sandbox email address. You can file Support request from here: https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us#help-with-the-ebay-sandbox. Hope this resolve your issue!!! Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brper_2069 avatar image
0 Likes"
brper_2069 answered ·
Hi @eram_developersupport, I've already done this twice and I still don't have the accounts properly linked.

0 Likes"
HI @brper_2069, You can file a support request to link your Sandbox testuser name to Paypal sandbox email address from here: [ https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us#help-with-the-ebay-sandbox][1] Best Regards, eBay Developer Support [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us#help-with-the-ebay-sandbox

brper_2069 avatar image
0 Likes"
brper_2069 answered ·
anyone can help me with this? I just need to have my ebay sandbox account linked to paypal sandbox ebay: user dev: channel-dev@productsup.com user test seller: testuser_pup_test_1 user test buyer: testuser_gbp paypal customer sandbox email: sb-o5m1f913597@personal.example.com)

brper_2069 avatar image
0 Likes"
brper_2069 answered ·
Hi @sanjeev_developersupport, yes, I'm aware of this. For now, I only need to have my paypal user sandbox account linked with the ebay sandbox user account, to able to buy items in the sandbox env and them get to test if the getOrders is still returning am empty response

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @brper_2069 and @brper_2069, Note: The Fulfillment API covers only the transactions that have completed the checkout process. This includes both paid purchases and purchases that do not require upfront payment (such as COD). However, the API does not cover pending payment purchases that require upfront payment before shipment. Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/fulfillment/static/overview.html Hope this helps you. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

brper_2069 avatar image
0 Likes"
brper_2069 answered ·
ping @eram_developersupport or anyone else that can help me with this :)

brper_2069 avatar image
0 Likes"
brper_2069 answered ·
Hi @eram_developersupport Sorry for continuing with this, but shouldn't the paypal account be linked with the ebay user sandbox account that would buy the product? linking the testuser_pup_test_1 (seller) with the paypal is not working, as I just tried here :( I'm using the testuser_gbp (customer) to buy things (using a paypal sandbox sb-o5m1f913597@personal.example.com) from the testuser_pup_test_1 (seller)

0 Likes"
Hi @brper_2069, We apologize for the inconvenience, as the self-service eBay/PayPal sandbox linking does not work at this time. We have successfully linked your sandbox account. Thank you for your patience. Regards, eBay Developers Program

brper_2069 avatar image
0 Likes"
brper_2069 answered ·
Hi @eram_developersupport Yes, of course. its: sb-o5m1f913597@personal.example.com

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.